Whether you’ve invested a great deal of money in building a portfolio of residential properties, or have a single property to rent, you deserve an agent that looks after your property, just as you would do, if only you had the time.
Essex Guild Lettings guarantee to manage your properties this way
Our commitment statement to you...
- You will receive from Essex Guild Lettings a complete turnkey service
- Any fees that are paid will be agreed up front and there will be complete disclosure and no surprises
- We will ensure that your property is marketed professionally throughout the local area and internationally on the internet
- Essex Guild Lettings will ensure that cleared funds are received from any tenant before they take occupation and that they sign a robust tenancy agreement
- Any money received from the tenant will always be paid into Essex Guild Lettings client account; to protect you and the tenant
- At the time the tenant moves in, Essex Guild Lettings will ensure that a detailed inventory is completed covering all aspects of your property
- Essex Guild Lettings will collect from the tenant any rent due in advance. The rent, less any management fee will then be paid to you, the landlord, as soon as it is cleared
- Essex Guild Lettings guarantees to inspect your property at least every three months to ensure that the tenant is looking after the property satisfactorily
- At the end of the tenancy Essex Guild Lettings will ensure that an inspection is carried out with the tenant and that any damage caused is paid for by the tenant and repaired prior to the return of any deposit remaining
- Two months before the end of the tenancy Essex Guild Lettings will contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed.
- You decide if you want to renew the tenancy or seek a new tenant if the current tenant is to move out.
Landlord Fees (All Fees Include Vat)
Tenant finders Fee: Two weeks of the monthly Rent
Let only service includes marketing the property, carrying out accompanied viewings, arranging for the inventory to be carried out, carrying out the relevant checks on the potential tenant including credit checks and referencing and finalising the tenancy agreement.
Rent Collection service: 6%
Collect and remit the monthly rent received, deduct commission and other works, arrange payments from rent for statutory requirements, pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
Managed Service: 6%
Full management includes all of the above, as well as getting quotes for repairs and arranging for repairs within the property, carrying routine inspections every quarter and notify the landlord of the outcome, advising all relevant utility providers of changes and hold the keys throughout the tenancy term.
Other Fees and Charges:
Set up fee: Two weeks of the monthly Rent
(for landlords who have found the tenant and are using the rent collection service, this set up fee is for the contract fee, inventory)
Deposit Protection fee £25.00
Rent review fee £25.00
Contract renewal fee £50.00
Checkout fee (landlord share) £25.00
Court attendance £25.00 per hour
(We are not members of a client money protection scheme)
(We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 01268 777728